The jury hearing the corruption trial of United States Senator Robert Menendez told the judge that it is deadlocked. Judge William Walls sent the jury home on Monday, and ordered them back to work on Tuesday after a good night’s sleep and a good meal. Menendez is accused of accepting lavish gifts from a friend in return for political influence.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: FIRE DESTROYS HOME IN SEA ISLE CITY, NO REPORTS OF INJURIES
- TEENAGER CHARGED WITH DUI FOLLOWING ACCIDENT IN LOWER TWP.
- LOCAL FIRE DEPARTMENTS RESPOND TO SEA ISLE STRUCTURE FIRE
- OCEAN CITY POLICE ACKNOWLEDGE POLICE RETIREMENT
- VENTNOR MAN CHARGED WITH SHOPLIFTING FROM LOCAL SEARS
- GOVERNOR-ELECT SERVES MEALS ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- SPORTS: OCEAN CITY EDGES PLEASANTVILLE, 34-32 ON TURKEY DAY
- SPORTS: LOWER CAPE MAY STUNS MIDDLE IN ANCHOR BOWL, 21-20
- SEA ISLE CITY POLICE ADDS TWO NEW OFFICERS
- THREE ACCUSED OF ROBBING TD BANK IN SOUTH JERSEY