A new study shows funding will be lost to some college students based on the proposed state budget. U.S. Senator Robert Menendez will release new analysis later today on how proposed budget cuts will impact New Jersey’s college students. New analysis will show that the proposed cuts will mean 183,000 New Jersey college students will lose part or all of their Pell Grants next year.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NURSES AT OCEAN COUNTY SCHOOLS TO GET NARCAN
- REPORT: SONIC BOOM LIKELY THE CAUSE OF “EARTHQUAKE FEELING” THURSDAY
- STONE HARBOR TO DISCUSS WATER RATES, BEACH PROJECT
- CHRISTMAS PARADE NIGHT TONIGHT IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- OCEAN CITY TO HOLD PUBLIC MEETING ON DREDGING
- PROPOSAL TO BUILD HALFWAY HOUSE IN MILLVILLE IS DEFEATED
- VICTIM OF SECOND MAYS LANDING FATAL SHOOTING IDENTIFIED
- CHIESA ATTENDS FIRST COUNCIL MEETING LOOKING OVER ATLANTIC CITY
- CHRISTIE TO BECOME NEXT RNC CHAIR IN THE UNITED STATES?
- SPORTS: FORMER SPIRIT GRAD CALLAHAN TO RE-JOIN PACKERS