A new assignment judge has been named for Atlantic and Cape May counties. State Superior Court Judge Julio L. Mendez is the first Hispanic to serve in that role in state history. He was first put on the bench by former Gov. James McGreevey in 2002. Mendez will be replacing Judge Valerie H. Armstrong, who is retiring.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY