How would a half billion dollars sound right now? New Jersey lottery officials confirm that the Mega Millions multi state lottery jackpot is expected to top $540 million for Friday night’s drawing. There were no winners in the Tuesday night drawing which pushes the jackpot to record levels. If you are the lucky winner and want the cash option, no problem: You will stick $389 million into your bank account.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SOMERS POINT MAN CONVICTED ON MURDER FOR SHOOTING AT “THE WALK”
- IT’S OFFICIAL: CARSON WENTZ TEARS ACL, OUT FOR THE YEAR
- SECRET SANTA PAYS NEARLY $50,000 IN LAYAWAYS AT MILLVILLE WALMART
- MOODY’S: FORMER REVEL CASINO TO RE-OPEN IN 2018
- REPORT: FORMER GOVERNOR CREATED NO-SHOW JOB FOR ALLY IN HOSPITAL
- STATE’S BLUE ACRES PROGRAM HAS 500TH DEMO ALONG BAY IN CUMBERLAND COUNTY
- EAGLES WIN DIVISION, MAY HAVE LOST QB WENTZ FOR SEASON
- NEW JERSEY EXTENDS BEAR HUNT BY FOUR DAYS
- SNOW, ICE CONTRIBUTE TO MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH IN HAMILTON TWP.
- LOWER TOWNSHIP ROTARY CANCELS ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARADE