Meadowview Nursing Home, a 180-bed long term care and rehabilitation facility, has been found deficiency-free in its annual inspection by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services. The inspection of the county nursing home was conducted on-site, without prior notice to the facility, over a four-day period in February during which the state’s inspection team evaluated all aspects of resident care and nursing facility procedures and practices, assessing facility compliance with more than 150 specific state and federal standards. Areas of care evaluated by inspectors included resident rights, access to care, activities, assessment and care plans, health care and dietary service, housekeeping, staffing, quality of care and quality assurance.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING, WIND ADVISORY, FLASH FLOODING POSSIBLE
- HS FOOTBALL: WILDWOOD BATTLES LOWER, MIDDLE LONG ROAD TRIP
- VILLAS MAN CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER IN DRUG DEAL GONE BAD
- CHRISTIE: WOMAN KILLED STANDING ON PLATFORM IN TRAIN ACCIDENT
- LOBIONDO: FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED BEACH PROJECTS LOCALLY NOW HAVE FUNDING
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND
- FREE RABIES CLINIC SATURDAY IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HUGE NEW JERSEY DUNE PROJECT GOING OUT TO BID