A defendant was ruled competent to stand trial for an alleged murder. The Press of Atlantic City reports that Alberto Martinez was deemed to be ok in a Superior Court to stand trial for the alleged murder of Vincent DeSario. DeSario was beaten to death with a baseball bat. The fight allegedly started when Martinez thought DeSario was laughing at him. The next hearing is scheduled for Aug. 5.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS