A man accused of shooting another in the head twice has been indicted on a number of charges. Robert C. Robinson, of Bridgeton, is believed to have shot Keith Wright, of Millville, after Wright tried to break up a domestic dispute. Robinson is being charged with first-degree murder, two counts of attempted murder, three-counts of aggravated assault, and weapons charges. The incident dates back to April.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS
- MIDDLE TWP. BOYS TENNIS TEAM LOSES IN STATE SEMIFINAL
- OCEAN CITY TO DISCUSS COASTAL COTTAGES AGAIN THIS EVENING
- NINE INJURED IN JITNEY ACCIDENT IN ATLANTIC CITY