It could be five years in prison for a man who is accused of beating a dog to death. Steven D. Geisel was indicted in Atlantic County for third degree animal cruelty. According to a press release, Geisel allegedly beat the dog to death with a blunt object in a wooded area. A hunter told police that he saw the beat down take place between Geisel and the two-year-old dog.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COASTAL FLOODING BLOCKS ACCESS TO BARRIER ISLANDS
- MEDIATION AHEAD TO SOLVE STEEL PIER FINANCIAL DISPUTE
- McCRACKEN SORES 1,000TH POINT FOR WILDWOOD GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.