An Egg Harbor Township man was given 18 years in jail for cocaine and assault weapon charges. Donald Capriotti sentence includes 10 years of parole ineligibility. The charges stemmed from a seizure by the Atlantic City Violent Crime Task Force of cocaine and an assault weapon from his home. His wife, Chinyere Gardner, will be sentenced on May 23. The state is recommending a seven year prison term for her.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS
- MIDDLE TWP. BOYS TENNIS TEAM LOSES IN STATE SEMIFINAL
- OCEAN CITY TO DISCUSS COASTAL COTTAGES AGAIN THIS EVENING
- NINE INJURED IN JITNEY ACCIDENT IN ATLANTIC CITY