An Egg Harbor Township man was given 18 years in jail for cocaine and assault weapon charges. Donald Capriotti sentence includes 10 years of parole ineligibility. The charges stemmed from a seizure by the Atlantic City Violent Crime Task Force of cocaine and an assault weapon from his home. His wife, Chinyere Gardner, will be sentenced on May 23. The state is recommending a seven year prison term for her.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SUN NATIONAL BANK SELLING BRANCH, CONSOLIDATING OTHERS
- NO BACK UP PLAN IF STATE HAS TO MAKE PENSION PAYMENT THIS YEAR
- NEW JERSEY WAS COLDER THAN ANTARCTICA LAST WEEK
- NEW POLL SHOWS NEGATIVE OUTLOOK ON CHRISTIE BY VOTERS
- LAWMAKERS TOLD THEY NEED NEW FINANCIAL DRIVERS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT