A 30 year old man who flipped his SUV on the Atlantic City beachfront with two children inside has been charged with DUI and other offenses. City police say Michael Tripician and two toddlers were not injured when Tripician flipped his SUV on the beach Tuesday afternoon at Kingston Avenue. Police charged him with drunk driving and other offenses.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- THREE BUSTED IN CREST ON VARIOUS DRUG CHARGES
- NORTH WILDWOOD MAN ARGUES WITH HIS MOM, LOCKS HIMSELF IN BATHROOM
- SPRINGSTEEN PLAYS RED BANK AFTER VISITING WILDWOOD BOARDWALK
- SHARK “MARY LEE” DECIDES TO SWIM 30 MILES FROM CAPE MAY
- TWO KILLED IN SALEM COUNTY TRAFFIC ACCIDENT OVER WEEKEND
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION