A man who was arrested in Lower Township ended up dead. The Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office and the Lower Township Police Department say that James O’Neill was observed trying to break into a home on the 600 block of Wayne Ave in North Cape May. He had cuts on his arm from a broken window. The 40-year-old resisted arrest and the Lower Township Rescue were called in because of mental health issues. Attempts to revive O’Neill at the Cape Regional Medical Center were unsuccessful. O’Neill was being charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, resisting arrest, and terroristic threats. The Prosecutor’s Office is reviewing the case.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY