A man who was arrested in Lower Township ended up dead. The Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office and the Lower Township Police Department say that James O’Neill was observed trying to break into a home on the 600 block of Wayne Ave in North Cape May. He had cuts on his arm from a broken window. The 40-year-old resisted arrest and the Lower Township Rescue were called in because of mental health issues. Attempts to revive O’Neill at the Cape Regional Medical Center were unsuccessful. O’Neill was being charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, resisting arrest, and terroristic threats. The Prosecutor’s Office is reviewing the case.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015