MAN DEAD AFTER BEING PULLED FROM BURNING HOME

cmc prosMiddle Township Police observed a fire on Friday morning coming from a home at 3101 Route 9 in Rio Grande. Phillip Padilla was pulled from the home and taken to an area hospital where he was pronounced dead. An investigation determined that the fire was accidental due to unattended cooking. The fire began in the kitchen area of the home.

Check Also

HAIR CUTTERS ON WHEELS PER A NEW PLAN FROM SENATOR TESTA

A new measure drafted by State Senator Michael Testa would allow hair salons and barbers …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *