Wildwood Crest Police arrested a man who committed multiple counts of deception. Police arrested James Dorman, who forged the title to a boat and tried to then sell the boat. In their investigation, police discovered that Dorman had committed insurance fraud in 2007, by reporting that a diamond ring was missing. Police say he received over $20,000 from the insurance company. He was charged with insurance fraud, theft by deception, and forgery and released on $15,000 bail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- $1 MILLION VILLAS LOTTERY WINNERS CLAIM PRIZE
- SEN. BECK TO INTRODUCE LAW TO PUMP MONEY INTO ROAD PROJECTS
- GOVERNOR TO CONSIDER BAN ON DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN HARVESTING
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS