Wildwood Crest Police arrested a man who committed multiple counts of deception. Police arrested James Dorman, who forged the title to a boat and tried to then sell the boat. In their investigation, police discovered that Dorman had committed insurance fraud in 2007, by reporting that a diamond ring was missing. Police say he received over $20,000 from the insurance company. He was charged with insurance fraud, theft by deception, and forgery and released on $15,000 bail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY