A man who was cleared in a murder from 30 years ago has now admitted his guilt. Authorities say the man can’t be brought to trial again though. Larry Thompson admitted to killing Maria Marshall in 1984. Her husband, Robert Marshall, is in jail serving 30 years to life for offering money to people to kill his wife. Thompson has been indicted in a 197 murder in Louisiana. Thompson made the admission to the retired investigator who led the charge to find the murder at the time.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY
- OCEAN CITY ARTS PATRON MARGARET LLOYD PASSES AT 102
- CREST MAN CHARGED WITH DISTRIBUTION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
- REPORT: AVALON MANOR FISHING PIER CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE