A man who was cleared in a murder from 30 years ago has now admitted his guilt. Authorities say the man can’t be brought to trial again though. Larry Thompson admitted to killing Maria Marshall in 1984. Her husband, Robert Marshall, is in jail serving 30 years to life for offering money to people to kill his wife. Thompson has been indicted in a 197 murder in Louisiana. Thompson made the admission to the retired investigator who led the charge to find the murder at the time.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 224 BAGS OF HEROIN FOUND IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MOTEL ROOM
- LOWER TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DWI, DRUG OFFENSES
- AUTHORITIES RESPOND TO HAZMAT SCENE IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- JEWELRY STOLEN FROM HOME, PAWNED, TWO MEN ARRESTED IN LOWER TWP.
- 15 BEACHES CLOSED IN NEW JERSEY, NONE IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- KLINE TO BE HELD UNTIL TRIAL, NEXT COURT DATE IN SEPTEMBER
- REPORT: LOCAL CHILD PORN SUSPECT NOW CHARGED IN FLORIDA
- WILDWOOD POLICE INVESTIGATING ARMED ROBBERY AT FUDGE SHOP LOT
- LEGISLATURE TO ADDRESS FUTURE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWNS
- LOBIONDO SECURES FUNDING FOR MILLVILLE AIRPORT