A strong turnout Friday for a major meeting in North Wildwood held to discuss a dune plan along the Five Mile Beach. Officials and residents listened to a presentation regarding a project that includes a 16-foot protective dune that would stretch from North Wildwood to Lower Township. Some criticized the plan, saying it could hurt tourism. The project is proposed by the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB PAIR FOR THEFTS ON BEACH
- AVALON BEACH FILL COULD FINISH THIS EVENING
- CHRISTIE LEAVES NEW JERSEY FOR BALANCE OF THE WEEK
- ONE KILLED IN ATLANTIC CITY, POLICE SHOOT SUSPECT
- DISCUSSION TAKES PLACE REGARDING DOG PARK AT CAPE MAY AIRPORT
- LAWMAKERS ATTEMPTING BILL TO HAVE CHRISTIE RESIGN
- WOODBINE RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING FOR BIKEWAY IMPROVEMENT
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND
- WAS IT A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND? NO, IT WAS GREAT!