A major dredging project is underway in Ocean City. City officials announced just before the weekend that the project will take place seven days a week at the Tennessee Avenue lagoon. The dredging operation is being conducted by Hydro-Marine Construction Company and it got underway on Thursday. The dredging project is expected to last until the end of November. The operation will cost nearly $2 million.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MILESTONES SOUGHT BY TWO ATHLETES IN FINAL SEASON GAMES
- UPDATE: THIRD VICTIM DIES FROM MILLVILLE CAR CRASH
- TWO MEN IN ASSAULTED IN WILDWOOD EARLY SUNDAY MORNING
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HOLDS MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET