A state court has ordered attorneys for two former aides of Governor Chris Christie to appear in court on March 11th. The court wants to know why Bridget Anne Kelley and Bill Stepien should not comply with subpoenas issued by a legislative panel that is investigating partial lane closures near the George Washington Bridge. Briefs must be filed by March 3rd.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN OUT ON BAIL FOUND SHOT TO DEATH
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.