Lower Township Police have arrested a 21 year old Pennsylvania man on drug charges after he was spotted on Monday flagging down people on a bike path along Seashore Road. Police investigated and arrested Sean Dunnigan of Whitehall, PA on charges that he was in possession of heroin, drug paraphenalia, and Xanax, without a prescription. Dunnigan was taken to the Cape May County Jail on $10,000 cash bail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS
- SPRINGSTEEN VISITS WILDWOOD BOARDWALK?
- MATT SZCZUR ON A ROLL THIS WEEK WITH THE PADRES
- LAWMAKERS WANT TO END SPECIAL ELECTIONS IN NEW JERSEY