At least one committeeman in Middle Township thinks that a zero tax increase is possible in 2012. Dan Lockwood told Coastal Broadcasting that as the township looks ahead, believes a zero increase could be done. Lockwood says the township is in decent financial standing and if some smart decisions are made, the necessary steps could be taken to help the taxpayers.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME
- LOWER TWP. MAN KILLED IN MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT