At least one committeeman in Middle Township thinks that a zero tax increase is possible in 2012. Dan Lockwood told Coastal Broadcasting that as the township looks ahead, believes a zero increase could be done. Lockwood says the township is in decent financial standing and if some smart decisions are made, the necessary steps could be taken to help the taxpayers.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SUN NATIONAL BANK SELLING BRANCH, CONSOLIDATING OTHERS
- NO BACK UP PLAN IF STATE HAS TO MAKE PENSION PAYMENT THIS YEAR
- NEW JERSEY WAS COLDER THAN ANTARCTICA LAST WEEK
- NEW POLL SHOWS NEGATIVE OUTLOOK ON CHRISTIE BY VOTERS
- LAWMAKERS TOLD THEY NEED NEW FINANCIAL DRIVERS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT