At least one committeeman in Middle Township thinks that a zero tax increase is possible in 2012. Dan Lockwood told Coastal Broadcasting that as the township looks ahead, believes a zero increase could be done. Lockwood says the township is in decent financial standing and if some smart decisions are made, the necessary steps could be taken to help the taxpayers.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REAL ESTATE PRICES DIP TEN PERCENT IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- COUNTY PUTS OUT HARSH WARNING ABOUT HEROIN USE
- WILDWOOD TO BATTLE FOR SOUTH JERSEY BASEBALL TITLE FRIDAY
- EXPERTS: MORE CASINOS TO CLOSE IN ATLANTIC CITY
- ADULT IDENTIFIED IN JUVENILE SEXTING CASE IN LOWER TWP.
- COUNTY HOLDS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS CONFERENCE
- AVALON POLICE GET THEIR GUY IN ALLEGED ASSAULT
- MOVIE NIGHTS BEING ADDED IN DOWNTOWN WILDWOOD
- CAPE MAY COUNTY EXPECTED TO BENEFIT FROM PAPAL VISIT
- HURRICANE SEASON FORECAST TO BE “BELOW NORMAL”