A former Cape May County sports star and member of the Coastal Broadcasting Systems family will be back on football broadcasts this spring. Wildwood High School graduate Bill Osborn is part of the two man television announcing crew for upcoming Philadelphia Soul indoor football games that will be broadcast live on WMCN television out of Atlantic City. Osborn will be joined by Philadelphia sportscaster Lou Tilley in presenting six live televised games. Osborn will be doing the color commentary on Soul football broadcasts. The Soul open their home season on April 15th in Philadelphia against the Tampa Bay Storm.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME
- LOWER TWP. MAN KILLED IN MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT
- NORTH WILDWOOD HAS LOWEST AVERAGE PROPERTY TAX OF ANY SHORE COMMUNITY IN STATE
- DIRTY BLOCK MEMBERS ADMITS TO DEALING HEROIN
- SHOOTING KILLS TWO IN ABSECON
- CANCELLATIONS AND DELAYS FOR MONDAY MARCH 2