Congressman Frank Lobiondo was a guest Thursday on “The Morning Show” on 98.7 The Coast, and spoke about his work to reauthorize the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) before the end of this year. LoBiondo is part of a working group that “trying to make sure that the re-authorization bill is reasonable and meets the needs” of the residents of Cape May and Atlantic Counties that need federal flood insurance without posing an unduly burden. Rates are expected to increase, as the federal program is about $24 billion in debt.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: FIRE DESTROYS HOME IN SEA ISLE CITY, NO REPORTS OF INJURIES
- TEENAGER CHARGED WITH DUI FOLLOWING ACCIDENT IN LOWER TWP.
- LOCAL FIRE DEPARTMENTS RESPOND TO SEA ISLE STRUCTURE FIRE
- OCEAN CITY POLICE ACKNOWLEDGE POLICE RETIREMENT
- VENTNOR MAN CHARGED WITH SHOPLIFTING FROM LOCAL SEARS
- GOVERNOR-ELECT SERVES MEALS ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- SPORTS: OCEAN CITY EDGES PLEASANTVILLE, 34-32 ON TURKEY DAY
- SPORTS: LOWER CAPE MAY STUNS MIDDLE IN ANCHOR BOWL, 21-20
- SEA ISLE CITY POLICE ADDS TWO NEW OFFICERS
- THREE ACCUSED OF ROBBING TD BANK IN SOUTH JERSEY