Congressman Frank LoBiondo remains highly critical this week of a new federal flood insurance bill that he claims has bias against New Jersey. NJ.com reports that LoBiondo brought up flaws in the 21st Century Flood Reform Act that is anticipated to renew the National Flood Insurance Program. LoBiondo says he’s “sick and tired” of having to defend people in our district from policies that don’t mean the right thing for New Jerseyans.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: FIRE DESTROYS HOME IN SEA ISLE CITY, NO REPORTS OF INJURIES
- TEENAGER CHARGED WITH DUI FOLLOWING ACCIDENT IN LOWER TWP.
- LOCAL FIRE DEPARTMENTS RESPOND TO SEA ISLE STRUCTURE FIRE
- OCEAN CITY POLICE ACKNOWLEDGE POLICE RETIREMENT
- VENTNOR MAN CHARGED WITH SHOPLIFTING FROM LOCAL SEARS
- GOVERNOR-ELECT SERVES MEALS ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- SPORTS: OCEAN CITY EDGES PLEASANTVILLE, 34-32 ON TURKEY DAY
- SPORTS: LOWER CAPE MAY STUNS MIDDLE IN ANCHOR BOWL, 21-20
- SEA ISLE CITY POLICE ADDS TWO NEW OFFICERS
- THREE ACCUSED OF ROBBING TD BANK IN SOUTH JERSEY