Don’t be surprised if you see a few snowflakes on your way to work on Friday. The National Weather Service says there is a chance for some light snow to fall over Cape May County Friday morning as a small weather system moves over our region. The snow will be nothing to worry about; however, forecasters are looking at another possible heavier snowstorm heading into next weekend.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: DROWNING VICTIM IDENTIFIED IN OCEAN COUNTY
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB PAIR FOR THEFTS ON BEACH
- AVALON BEACH FILL COULD FINISH THIS EVENING
- CHRISTIE LEAVES NEW JERSEY FOR BALANCE OF THE WEEK
- ONE KILLED IN ATLANTIC CITY, POLICE SHOOT SUSPECT
- DISCUSSION TAKES PLACE REGARDING DOG PARK AT CAPE MAY AIRPORT
- LAWMAKERS ATTEMPTING BILL TO HAVE CHRISTIE RESIGN
- WOODBINE RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING FOR BIKEWAY IMPROVEMENT
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND