A police officer who lied to a judge has cost Vineland nearly 40 criminal cases. A statement was released on Tuesday by Cumberland County Prosecutor Jennifer Webb-McRae saying that Gamaliel “Gami” Cruz had lied to a Superior Court judge to obtain a search warrant in a 2010 case. As a result, 39 other cases have been dismissed. Cruz will not face charges and it is up to the Vineland Police Department to keep or get rid of him.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!