A letter was sent by the Obama administration to clarify where it stands with medical marijuana. Gov. Chris Christie said he wasn’t going to implement any type of program until he knew that the federal government would not come after any state employees. The Star-Ledger obtained a copy of the letter, which says as long as the program remains small and controlled, there will be no problem. Many supporters of the legislation was upset because the state has a law on the books supporting medical marijuana, but have yet to introduce how it will be distributed.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION