A breakdown in communication left Rutgers University with two commencement speakers and one upset former player. Eric LeGrand, the football player who was paralyzed on the field in 2010, says he accepted the school’s apology after the situation was explained to him. Both Former Gov. Tom Kean and LeGrand were reached out to by the school for the position of commencement speaker. LeGrand was then told he was bumped for Kean. School President Robert Barachi spoke with LeGrand and while Kean is the keynote speaker, LeGrand will be allowed however much time he needs to give an additional speech at commencement.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015