A measure which would call for the annual review of former sex offenders was unanimously approved by the Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee. The measure would call upon the Attorney General to conduct an annual review of all sex offenders who were released from prison or involuntary commitment within the previous calendar year. This measure now heads to the full Senate for approval.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SMOKING BAN ON PUBLIC BEACHES MAY BE COMING
- WILDWOOD CREST LOOKING TO HIRE ADMINISTRATOR
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP COPS BUST TWO ON HEROIN CHARGES
- APPROVED! LEGISLATURE APPROVES AC RESCUE BILLS
- $1 MILLION VILLAS LOTTERY WINNERS CLAIM PRIZE
- SEN. BECK TO INTRODUCE LAW TO PUMP MONEY INTO ROAD PROJECTS
- GOVERNOR TO CONSIDER BAN ON DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN HARVESTING
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!