The parents of a 20 year-old Linwood man plan to file a lawsuit against the Atlantic City Police Department over a beating he received on June 15th. David Castellani was tackled to the ground at about 3:10 a.m. that Saturday morning by police officers after being removed from the Tropicana Casino. Surveillance footage shows six Atlantic City police officers involved in the beating, including a police dog that bit Castellani’s neck and dragged him to he curb. His parents have filed a tort claim and will follow up with a lawsuit that will seek monetary damages and disciplinary actions against the officers involved.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Barb & Steve’s Flight of Cheese: Merlot wine & cheese pairing!
- PHILLY MAN ROBS ATLANTIC CITY BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME
- TWO WEEK DEAL REACHED TO POWER FORMER REVEL CASINO
- SIX ATLANTIC COUNTY RESIDENTS ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES
- NAKED MAN SAFELY DESCENDED FROM HEIGHTS AT VINELAND ELECTRIC PLANT
- SENATE REPUBLICANS ROLL OUT 36-BILL PACKAGE TO SPUR JOB GROWTH
- COMMERCIAL FIRE TAKEN CARE OF AT OCEAN VIEW NURSING AND REHAB
- VENTNOR WOMAN SENTENCED TO 55 YEARS FOR HUSBAND’S MURDER
- EHT POLICE INVESTIGATING CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- WILDWOOD PASSES BUDGET WITH ZERO INCREASE