The parents of a 20 year-old Linwood man plan to file a lawsuit against the Atlantic City Police Department over a beating he received on June 15th. David Castellani was tackled to the ground at about 3:10 a.m. that Saturday morning by police officers after being removed from the Tropicana Casino. Surveillance footage shows six Atlantic City police officers involved in the beating, including a police dog that bit Castellani’s neck and dragged him to he curb. His parents have filed a tort claim and will follow up with a lawsuit that will seek monetary damages and disciplinary actions against the officers involved.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING