The parents of a 20 year-old Linwood man plan to file a lawsuit against the Atlantic City Police Department over a beating he received on June 15th. David Castellani was tackled to the ground at about 3:10 a.m. that Saturday morning by police officers after being removed from the Tropicana Casino. Surveillance footage shows six Atlantic City police officers involved in the beating, including a police dog that bit Castellani’s neck and dragged him to he curb. His parents have filed a tort claim and will follow up with a lawsuit that will seek monetary damages and disciplinary actions against the officers involved.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT