The parents of a 20 year-old Linwood man plan to file a lawsuit against the Atlantic City Police Department over a beating he received on June 15th. David Castellani was tackled to the ground at about 3:10 a.m. that Saturday morning by police officers after being removed from the Tropicana Casino. Surveillance footage shows six Atlantic City police officers involved in the beating, including a police dog that bit Castellani’s neck and dragged him to he curb. His parents have filed a tort claim and will follow up with a lawsuit that will seek monetary damages and disciplinary actions against the officers involved.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EAGLES WIN DIVISION, MAY HAVE LOST QB WENTZ FOR SEASON
- NEW JERSEY EXTENDS BEAR HUNT BY FOUR DAYS
- SNOW, ICE CONTRIBUTE TO MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH IN HAMILTON TWP.
- LOWER TOWNSHIP ROTARY CANCELS ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARADE
- WINTER STORM POSTPONES PINCH THE GRINCH 5K RUN ON SATURDAY
- COASTSPORTSTODAY.COM: OCHS SWIM TEAM HELPS FAMILIES IN NEED
- OCEAN CITY PLANS DRAINAGE PROJECT FOR NORTH END
- HAMILTON TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DRUG CHARGES DURING TRAFFIC STOP
- ACCIDENT ON ATLANTIC CITY EXPRESSWAY RESULTS IN SERIOUS INJURY
- OCEAN CITY POSTPONES 9TH STREET WORK UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS