The parents of a 20 year-old Linwood man plan to file a lawsuit against the Atlantic City Police Department over a beating he received on June 15th. David Castellani was tackled to the ground at about 3:10 a.m. that Saturday morning by police officers after being removed from the Tropicana Casino. Surveillance footage shows six Atlantic City police officers involved in the beating, including a police dog that bit Castellani’s neck and dragged him to he curb. His parents have filed a tort claim and will follow up with a lawsuit that will seek monetary damages and disciplinary actions against the officers involved.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY