A lawsuit claims Harrah’s security and two off-duty police officers physically hurt Roscoe Robert Coney. He claims in the lawsuit, according to Philly.com, that an officer hit him in the head with a baton. According to the report, the lawyer representing Coney says that the casino’s security “a band of out-of-control, gang-like men.” The same lawyer is representing 10 other similar suits claiming brutality by Harrah’s security.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ACCU WEATHER: SNOW LIKELY FOR THE SHORE FRIDAY EVENING
- POLICE SEEK ARSONIST WHO TRIED TO BURN DOWN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP POLICE BUILDING
- ONE PERSON KILLED IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP HOUSE FIRE
- ROWAN UNIVERSITY PLANS MASSIVE SPORTS COMPLEX
- MAN ARRESTED IN BRIDGETON AFTER STEALING..GUTTERS?
- VINELAND POLICE ID SHOOTING VICTIM, NO SUSPECTS IN CUSTODY
- COUNTY HOSTS CYBERSECURITY WORKSHOP IN AVALON, LARGE TURNOUT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY FARE TREE GETS TRANSPORTATION AWARD
- SIX PEOPLE CHARGED WITH DRUG CRIMES IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- REPORT: VINELAND POLICE INVESTIGATING FATAL SHOOTING