A United States Senator wants to look into the cancellation of the ARC tunnel project. Gov. Chris Christie ended the project this week saying the state can’t afford the cost overruns associated with the work. Senator Frank Lautenberg was a firm supporter of the tunnel and is going to do an investigation into it being cancelled. He says it will hurt New Jersey down the road, especially because it is giving up such a huge federal award for the project.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS
- SPRINGSTEEN VISITS WILDWOOD BOARDWALK?
- MATT SZCZUR ON A ROLL THIS WEEK WITH THE PADRES
- LAWMAKERS WANT TO END SPECIAL ELECTIONS IN NEW JERSEY
- MORE THAN TWO DOZEN INJURED IN TOUR BUS CRASH