Numbers are flying around in Lower Township about how much needs to be cut from the budget. Deputy Mayor Kevin Lare called it “reckless” to release that $400,000 needs to be removed by the Lower Township Police Department for next year’s budget. Lare said the numbers are unsubstanited and he has asked for paperwork to prove it. Over the past few weeks, he has yet to receive numbers that back up that figure. Lare appeared on The Morning Wake Up and noted how much the police department has come to the table already.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COUNTY AWARDED TOP 5 BEACHES IN STATE
- MAN INDICTED FOR KILLING MOM AND CHILD
- INDICTMENT HANDED DOWN IN 2014 MURDER
- BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT CHARGED IN FEDERAL COURT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN SHOT DEAD, DEATH UNDER INVESTIGATION
- STATE POLICE SEEKING MISSING CHILD FROM BRIDGETON
- CHRISTIE TIED FOR 10TH IN LATEST OVERALL POLL
- CHRISTIE GETS ENDORSEMENT OF MAINE GOV.
- LENTZ RETIRES AS OCEAN CITY HS ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
- PAGLIUGHI, DEAN, COVINGTON BEGIN NEW TERMS OF OFFICE IN AVALON