Young driver’s have a new change in law’s beginning this weekend. Permit and probationary license holders will have to be off the roadway by 11 p.m. at night and have a decal placed on their vehicle’s license plate. Some are concerned about the decal program because they believe it is a form a profiling and will provide sexual predator’s with information that will lead them to young people. Legislation is possibly going to be looked at to end the decal part of the bill when state lawmakers get back into session. The decals are being sold at the Motor Vehicle Commission for $4.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015