An area juvenile was charged with drunk driving after getting into an accident at Springers Mill Road, in Cape May Court House. Police say two trees and a telephone poll were hit. The girl was later discovered in North Wildwood with family. She suffered facial injuries. The 17-year-old was charged with DWI, Careless Driving, Failure to Maintain Lane, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, Failure to Report and Accident and Misuse of a Provisional Drivers License.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION