South Jersey was blessed with an extremely warm summer. The months of June through August were the warmest on record in Atlantic City. The average temperature was 77.50 degrees. The previous warmest Summer on record occurred in 2005, when the average temperature was 75.83 degrees. Also, 2010 is the fifth driest meteorological summer on record with 5.92 inches of precipitation. The driest summer on record occurred in 1943, when 4.83 inches of precipitation fell. This August, was the fourth warmest August on record with an average temperature of 76.9 degrees. The warmest August on record occurred in 2005, when the average temperature was 77.9 degrees.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!