There is new leadership at the top of the Greater Wildwood Chamber of Commerce. Joyce Gould was sworn in as the new president of the chamber during its annual instillation dinner at the Lighthouse Point on Thursday. Gould, who is a commissioner in Wildwood Crest, had borough administrator Kevin Yecco swear her in. The former president Jim Rowland was in attendance as well. Freeholder Director Gerald Thornton, Freeholder Sue Sheppard, and State Senator Jeff Van Drew were among those in attendance.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY BREAKS UP HUGE DRUG RING
- JUDGE WILL NOT MOVE BRIDGEGATE CASE OUT OF NJ
- HS HOOPS: CHEROKEE TRIPS UP WILDWOOD CATHOLIC