There is new leadership at the top of the Greater Wildwood Chamber of Commerce. Joyce Gould was sworn in as the new president of the chamber during its annual instillation dinner at the Lighthouse Point on Thursday. Gould, who is a commissioner in Wildwood Crest, had borough administrator Kevin Yecco swear her in. The former president Jim Rowland was in attendance as well. Freeholder Director Gerald Thornton, Freeholder Sue Sheppard, and State Senator Jeff Van Drew were among those in attendance.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY