Jitney service has returned to the Atlantic City Airport and for the short term it is free. While an appeal is made to the Federal Transit Administration, the service will be maintained for free. Previously, the company charged a fee for its service. The FTA ruled that because some of the fleet had been paid for by federal dollars, they could no longer provide charter service. Free service will continue until that final determination.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN STRUCK AND KILLED ON RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- ACCIDENTAL CAUSE OF DEATH RULED FOR TWO BODIES FOUND IN RIO GRANDE WOODS
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TWP. DELAYED A WEEK
- LOCAL WOMAN BUSTED FOR PASSING PHONY CASH
- CHRISTIE THROWS IN HIS MOP, EXITS HIS BID FOR PRESIDENT
- OCEAN CITY MAYOR JAY GILLIAN TO DELIVER STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS
- BORGATA: SORRY ATLANTIC CITY, WE ARE NOT PAYING OUR TAX BILL
- UPDATE: RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY REOPENS AFTER SERIOUS ACCIDENT
- COUNTY: PRISON COSTS TOO MUCH, TIME TO RE-BID
- POPULAR LOCAL RESTAURANT RE-OPENS AFTER FLOODING