There have been allegations levied against a Middle Township High School staffer for an improper relationship with a student. That staffer has been put on leave. When reached for comment, Superintendent Michael Kopakowski said he couldn’t confirm or deny the story at this time and they are just focused on the health and safety of the children in the district. To this point, no charges have been filed against anyone, but an investigation is on-going.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY
- DRUNK DRIVER CAUSES ACCIDENT, INJURES THREE
- DONOHUE: MOVE TO APPOINT O’CONNER IS “ILLEGAL”
- REPORT: CHRISTIE VISITS TRUMP TOWER, BELIEVED TO BE SEEKING A JOB