A man has been indicted on forgery charges. The Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office announced that Jeffrey Brault, of Cape May Court House, has three counts of forgery, three courts of uttering a forged instrument, two counts of attempted theft by deception, and other related charges against him. Another indictment was handed down to Maria Brault, of Cape May Court House for a sole count of conspiracy. An investigation found that there were fraudulent invoices by both people when doing business as Select Buildiers Inc. with a homeowner in Avalon. They could face up to five years in jail for a third degree crime.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY