A man has been indicted on forgery charges. The Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office announced that Jeffrey Brault, of Cape May Court House, has three counts of forgery, three courts of uttering a forged instrument, two counts of attempted theft by deception, and other related charges against him. Another indictment was handed down to Maria Brault, of Cape May Court House for a sole count of conspiracy. An investigation found that there were fraudulent invoices by both people when doing business as Select Buildiers Inc. with a homeowner in Avalon. They could face up to five years in jail for a third degree crime.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015