An indictment was handed down to a Woodbine woman videotaped herself performing a sexual act on an infant. Stephanie Bennett, 24, of Woodbine, was charged with first-degree aggravated sexual assault and five counts of endangering the welfare of a child, including four second-degree counts and one fourth-degree count. It is alleged that she made a video using her cell phone of herself performing oral sex on an infant boy. Two men, one from Camden County and another from Cumberland County indicted as well for being in possession of the tape. Gary T. Cramer, 26, of Bridgeton, and Rachael L. Baker, 20, of Winslow Township, were indicted on various charges, including child pornography.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SECRET SANTA PAYS NEARLY $50,000 IN LAYAWAYS AT MILLVILLE WALMART
- MOODY’S: FORMER REVEL CASINO TO RE-OPEN IN 2018
- REPORT: FORMER GOVERNOR CREATED NO-SHOW JOB FOR ALLY IN HOSPITAL
- STATE’S BLUE ACRES PROGRAM HAS 500TH DEMO ALONG BAY IN CUMBERLAND COUNTY
- EAGLES WIN DIVISION, MAY HAVE LOST QB WENTZ FOR SEASON
- NEW JERSEY EXTENDS BEAR HUNT BY FOUR DAYS
- SNOW, ICE CONTRIBUTE TO MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH IN HAMILTON TWP.
- LOWER TOWNSHIP ROTARY CANCELS ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARADE
- WINTER STORM POSTPONES PINCH THE GRINCH 5K RUN ON SATURDAY
- COASTSPORTSTODAY.COM: OCHS SWIM TEAM HELPS FAMILIES IN NEED