An indictment was handed down to a Woodbine woman videotaped herself performing a sexual act on an infant. Stephanie Bennett, 24, of Woodbine, was charged with first-degree aggravated sexual assault and five counts of endangering the welfare of a child, including four second-degree counts and one fourth-degree count. It is alleged that she made a video using her cell phone of herself performing oral sex on an infant boy. Two men, one from Camden County and another from Cumberland County indicted as well for being in possession of the tape. Gary T. Cramer, 26, of Bridgeton, and Rachael L. Baker, 20, of Winslow Township, were indicted on various charges, including child pornography.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HOLDS MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET
- ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 42 CLAIMS A LIFE SATURDAY NIGHT
- STATE GAS PRICES DOWN NEARLY A DOLLAR VERSUS LAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE INVESTIGATE SHOOTING