An indictment was handed down to a Woodbine woman videotaped herself performing a sexual act on an infant. Stephanie Bennett, 24, of Woodbine, was charged with first-degree aggravated sexual assault and five counts of endangering the welfare of a child, including four second-degree counts and one fourth-degree count. It is alleged that she made a video using her cell phone of herself performing oral sex on an infant boy. Two men, one from Camden County and another from Cumberland County indicted as well for being in possession of the tape. Gary T. Cramer, 26, of Bridgeton, and Rachael L. Baker, 20, of Winslow Township, were indicted on various charges, including child pornography.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY