An indictment was handed down to a Woodbine woman videotaped herself performing a sexual act on an infant. Stephanie Bennett, 24, of Woodbine, was charged with first-degree aggravated sexual assault and five counts of endangering the welfare of a child, including four second-degree counts and one fourth-degree count. It is alleged that she made a video using her cell phone of herself performing oral sex on an infant boy. Two men, one from Camden County and another from Cumberland County indicted as well for being in possession of the tape. Gary T. Cramer, 26, of Bridgeton, and Rachael L. Baker, 20, of Winslow Township, were indicted on various charges, including child pornography.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LAST MONTH WAS THE WARMEST FEBRUARY IN NJ HISTORY
- AC MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD
- STORMS LIKELY WEDNESDAY, SNOW SHOWERS ON FRIDAY?
- LOBIONDO: PRESIDENT TRUMP ADDRESSED KEY ISSUES
- HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS CONTINUE TONIGHT ON COASTAL BROADCASTING
- WOMAN DRIVES INTO A BEDROOM IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP
- SALARY INCREASES APPROVED FOR VINELAND’S ELECTED OFFICIALS
- BAYSIDE PRISON UNIT AT ANCORA SLATED FOR CLOSURE UNDER CHRISTIE PLAN
- BOYS HOOPS: WILDWOOD ADVANCES WITH OVERTIME WIN OVER GLOUCESTER
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY EVENING