A juvenile was taken into custody for firing an imitation weapon at a school bus on Monday. Hamilton Township Police say a 13-year-old fired the projectial at the school bus, but no one was hurt. A 13 year old male suspect from Mizpah, NJ was identified and charged with 3rd degree Possession of an Imitation Firearm for an Unlawful Purpose and 4th degree Unlawful Possession of a Weapon. He was released to a family member pending Juvenile Court. The incident took place in the area of Melvin Newton Blvd and Annapolis Ave. on Monday afternoon.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME
- LOWER TWP. MAN KILLED IN MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT