After two straight years with a hurricane, South Jersey can officially say goodbye to the hurricane season. The final day is Saturday and with the change of the month into December, any serious chance of a hurricane is gone. South Jersey has been impacted by Hurricane Irene in 2011 and of course Hurricane Sandy last year.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS
- MIDDLE TWP. BOYS TENNIS TEAM LOSES IN STATE SEMIFINAL
- OCEAN CITY TO DISCUSS COASTAL COTTAGES AGAIN THIS EVENING
- NINE INJURED IN JITNEY ACCIDENT IN ATLANTIC CITY
- DECISION DAY LOOMS IN TRENTON FOR FUTURE OF ATLANTIC CITY
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB FUGITIVE DURING TRAFFIC STOP