Those in need of federal assistance following Hurricane Sandy have gotten another extension. FEMA and the Small Business Administration will be accepting applications until May 1. To get more information on what benefits are available, visit www.disasterassistance.gov. FEMA and the SBA can help out home owners, renters, and business owners who were impacted due to the storm.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BORGATA: NO MORE TAXES TO AC UNTIL WE GET OVER $62 MILLION
- SEA ISLE TO UNVEIL 2016 MUNICIPAL BUDGET ON TUESDAY
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- BOOKER, MENENDEZ PLAN WILL PREVENT SEISMIC TESTING OFF NJ COAST
- MAN TRIES TO HAND DELIVER A MOP TO CHRISTIE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- IS THE END NEAR? CHRISTIE’S POLL NUMBERS PLUMMET IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- Super Bowl “Soup Party” at Cape Christian Academy
- ABSECON COUNCILMAN DAN CAMP PASSES AWAY
- SNOW CONTINUES TO MAKE ROADS SLIPPERY, MORE SNOW NEXT WEEK?
- 34,000 MORE PEOPLE HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE IN NEW JERSEY