HO– USE FIRE SENDS ONE TO HOSPITAL IN MILLVILLE

A man was sent to the hospital after a home caught fire in Millville. The News of Cumberland County reports that the rest of the man’s family escaped unharmed from the home on the 900 block of Buck Street. The victim was sent to the Crozer Medical Center for treatment, though he did not have any visible burns. The report says authorities were worried he might have breathed in some heated glass.

Check Also

NEW JERSEY REPORTS 3,347 NEW CASES OF CORONAVIRUS ON FRIDAY

New Jersey is reporting 3,347 new cases of coronavirus on Friday.  There are also 35 …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *