A man wanted in a hit-and-run accident was apprehended by police. The 2001 Ford Taurus, owned and operated by Ryan P Freeling 19, who resides in the 100 block of West New Jersey Avenue in Villas, was traveling south on Seashore Road when, for unknown reasons, it left the roadway striking a traffic signal and proceeding through a chain link fence, surrounding Jersey Cape Marine, located at 656 Rt 9 Erma. After going through the chain link fence, the vehicle struck and damaged 2 boat trailers and 2 boats which were being stored at that business. Freeling, along with his passenger, abandoned the vehicle and fled on foot. Freeling was charged with multiple summonses in regard to the motor vehicle accident and is also being charged criminally with providing false information to Law enforcement officers.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING