Locals will have to get used to a lot more traffic this weekend. The big Memorial Day rush to the shore is underway and southbound traffic on many major highways in New Jersey is heavy, even during the midday hours. Sensational weather is in the forecast for the entire weekend, and local beaches should be packed. One of the first accidents reported was on Avalon Boulevard in Middle Township which resulted in one injury.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EAGLES WIN DIVISION, MAY HAVE LOST QB WENTZ FOR SEASON
- NEW JERSEY EXTENDS BEAR HUNT BY FOUR DAYS
- SNOW, ICE CONTRIBUTE TO MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH IN HAMILTON TWP.
- LOWER TOWNSHIP ROTARY CANCELS ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARADE
- WINTER STORM POSTPONES PINCH THE GRINCH 5K RUN ON SATURDAY
- COASTSPORTSTODAY.COM: OCHS SWIM TEAM HELPS FAMILIES IN NEED
- OCEAN CITY PLANS DRAINAGE PROJECT FOR NORTH END
- HAMILTON TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DRUG CHARGES DURING TRAFFIC STOP
- ACCIDENT ON ATLANTIC CITY EXPRESSWAY RESULTS IN SERIOUS INJURY
- OCEAN CITY POSTPONES 9TH STREET WORK UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS