It will be a very wet start to the weekend at the Jersey Shore. The National Weather Service says there is a near 100 percent chance of showers, heavy rain, and maybe a thunderstorm moving through our region Friday afternoon into Friday evening. A strong front will push through the area bringing nice conditions to the shore for the weekend, but rain to start on Friday. Up to an inch of rain is expected; west of us, a few inches of rain will fall during the day on Friday.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!