The man who was allegedly the most behind a major mortgage fraud scheme that hit the Wildwoods has plead guilty. U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman announced that Timothy D. Ricks, of East Orange, plead guilty to being the mastermind behind the $15 million fraud. Ricks was arrested last July, along with Seth A. Fuscellaro, who was serving at the Lower Township Solicitor at the time of his arrest, among others. Orlando Allen, of Georgia, has also plead guilty. They both face the potential of 30 years in jail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- McCRACKEN SORES 1,000TH POINT FOR WILDWOOD GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT