The man who was allegedly the most behind a major mortgage fraud scheme that hit the Wildwoods has plead guilty. U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman announced that Timothy D. Ricks, of East Orange, plead guilty to being the mastermind behind the $15 million fraud. Ricks was arrested last July, along with Seth A. Fuscellaro, who was serving at the Lower Township Solicitor at the time of his arrest, among others. Orlando Allen, of Georgia, has also plead guilty. They both face the potential of 30 years in jail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE
- BREWS BY THE BAY SAILS IN FOR ITS SECOND YEAR
- GRAND JURY INDICTS 18 FOR DRUG DISTRIBUTION
- CHRISTIE BACK IN TOP TEN OF NEW PRESIDENTIAL POLL
- BEACH CREEK DREDGING PROJECT TO BEGIN BEFORE MID-SEPTEMBER