The man who was allegedly the most behind a major mortgage fraud scheme that hit the Wildwoods has plead guilty. U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman announced that Timothy D. Ricks, of East Orange, plead guilty to being the mastermind behind the $15 million fraud. Ricks was arrested last July, along with Seth A. Fuscellaro, who was serving at the Lower Township Solicitor at the time of his arrest, among others. Orlando Allen, of Georgia, has also plead guilty. They both face the potential of 30 years in jail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LAST MONTH WAS THE WARMEST FEBRUARY IN NJ HISTORY
- AC MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD
- STORMS LIKELY WEDNESDAY, SNOW SHOWERS ON FRIDAY?
- LOBIONDO: PRESIDENT TRUMP ADDRESSED KEY ISSUES
- HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS CONTINUE TONIGHT ON COASTAL BROADCASTING
- WOMAN DRIVES INTO A BEDROOM IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP
- SALARY INCREASES APPROVED FOR VINELAND’S ELECTED OFFICIALS
- BAYSIDE PRISON UNIT AT ANCORA SLATED FOR CLOSURE UNDER CHRISTIE PLAN
- BOYS HOOPS: WILDWOOD ADVANCES WITH OVERTIME WIN OVER GLOUCESTER
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY EVENING