A Hammonton man employed as the high school marching band director surrendered himself to law enforcement and was arraigned for the sexual assault of a 16 year-old student. Jason Koenig faces charges including official misconduct, sexual assault, criminal sexual contact, and endangering the welfare of a child. The State alleges that, while employed by Hammonton High School as an Aide and Marching Band Director, Koenig committed these crimes against a 16 year-old Hammonton High School student in November and December of 2013, while he had supervisory or disciplinary power over the victim by virtue of his occupational status.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!