Forecasters say there is mounting confidence about a snowstorm event for Monday in Cape May County. The National Weather Service hadn’t issued any watches or warnings as of 8:00am on Saturday, but the chances of getting a snowfall have increased. Snow mixed with rain is expected to start on Sunday evening and change over to all snow overnight. Monday morning will bring more snow before the storm wraps up by lunchtime. There is a near 100 percent chance of snow in the forecast, according to the National Weather Service. How much? Still too early to tell. Keep checking this website for additional information about the St. Patrick’s Day snowstorm.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT