Forecasters say there is mounting confidence about a snowstorm event for Monday in Cape May County. The National Weather Service hadn’t issued any watches or warnings as of 8:00am on Saturday, but the chances of getting a snowfall have increased. Snow mixed with rain is expected to start on Sunday evening and change over to all snow overnight. Monday morning will bring more snow before the storm wraps up by lunchtime. There is a near 100 percent chance of snow in the forecast, according to the National Weather Service. How much? Still too early to tell. Keep checking this website for additional information about the St. Patrick’s Day snowstorm.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS
- SPRINGSTEEN VISITS WILDWOOD BOARDWALK?
- MATT SZCZUR ON A ROLL THIS WEEK WITH THE PADRES
- LAWMAKERS WANT TO END SPECIAL ELECTIONS IN NEW JERSEY