Forecasters say there is mounting confidence about a snowstorm event for Monday in Cape May County. The National Weather Service hadn’t issued any watches or warnings as of 8:00am on Saturday, but the chances of getting a snowfall have increased. Snow mixed with rain is expected to start on Sunday evening and change over to all snow overnight. Monday morning will bring more snow before the storm wraps up by lunchtime. There is a near 100 percent chance of snow in the forecast, according to the National Weather Service. How much? Still too early to tell. Keep checking this website for additional information about the St. Patrick’s Day snowstorm.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING, WIND ADVISORY, FLASH FLOODING POSSIBLE
- HS FOOTBALL: WILDWOOD BATTLES LOWER, MIDDLE LONG ROAD TRIP
- VILLAS MAN CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER IN DRUG DEAL GONE BAD
- CHRISTIE: WOMAN KILLED STANDING ON PLATFORM IN TRAIN ACCIDENT
- LOBIONDO: FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED BEACH PROJECTS LOCALLY NOW HAVE FUNDING
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND
- FREE RABIES CLINIC SATURDAY IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HUGE NEW JERSEY DUNE PROJECT GOING OUT TO BID