A 12-year-old girl was stuck in a vehicle doing 80 mph down the road with a dead grandfather in the drivers seat. The AP reports that a girl found herself in this situation on Tuesday. The two were coming home from the New Jersey Motorsports Park when the grandfather had a heart attack. His foot was stuck on the accelerator. Miranda Bowman jumped over to the drivers side attempted to slow down the vehicle as much as possible and eventually forced the vehicle to stop by forcing it to go into trees. Bowman was alright from the crash.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD PLAYOFF GAMES MOVED TO 4:30 AND 6 PM TONIGHT
- FOUR TO SIX INCHES OF SNOW BEING CALLED FOR THURSDAY
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND